Junior Account Manager (f/m/div) – UK and Benelux
Founded as a joint venture between financeAds GmbH and Berlin-based FinTech guru and company builder FinLeap, financeAds International is the Premium Affiliate Network for Banks, Insurers and FinTech across Europe. We help clients to acquire customers for their online products through our network of highly relevant financial publishers. We work mainly at performance, a highly ROI oriented form of online marketing.
Our vision is to reach and maintain the market leader position in performance marketing for the financial industry across Europe, by offering cost-efficient acquisition models, boutique services to our clients and by creating a team of experts in financial advertising.
Our mission is to become the agency of choice for the financial sector by providing an outstanding service to our clients and help them to increase their sales. If you share our mission, are passionate about online marketing then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed.
We are looking for a talented individual to join us as Junior Account Manager, playing an important role in continuing to manage and grow our advertisers and publishers’ portfolio in both the UK and Benelux.
What you bring:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in either Marketing or (International) Business
- Caring attitude for both your colleagues and your accounts
- Affinity for the internet in general and interest in technical subjects
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Being able to learn and work independently, and own your tasks from start to finish
- Fluent in spoken and written English, any other European language is a plus
- Excellent MS office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel), skills in HTML and any other technical language are a plus but not a must.
- Relevant experience in internships or (part-time) jobs where you performed relationship management and/or business development related tasks, is a plus
What you will do:
- Managing and fostering excellent relationships with your advertiser and publisher accounts
- Responsible for the implementation and testing of (new) clients´ affiliate programs
- Actively analyse affiliates revenues and optimizing them for both advertisers and publishers
- Responsible for expanding our network and systematically hunting and acquiring new publishers (such as online media, bloggers, influencers)
- Contributing to the overall success of your team and the company, and supporting your colleagues to achieve their goals
What you will get:
- A vibrant and professional environment right in Berlin Mitte, at the heart of the start-up scene and part of the FinLeap ecosystem
- Access to a vibrant network of professionals from top Tech & FinTech companies
- Highly motivated and talented colleagues who will help foster your professional development
- The opportunity to learn about online marketing, financial product marketing and lots of tech related topics
- Opportunity to travel across Europe to attend events and meetings
- Lots of benefits and perks such as fresh drinks and healthy food, regular company events and a variety of social activities
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more
- Free German language courses
More details about us can be found here: https://www.financeads.com/