Intern – Account Management Italy (f/m/div)
Founded as a joint venture between financeAds GmbH and Berlin-based FinTech guru and company builder FinLeap, financeAds International is the Premium Affiliate Network for Banks, Insurers and FinTech across Europe. We help clients to acquire customers for their online products through our network of highly relevant financial publishers. We work mainly at performance, a highly ROI oriented for online marketing.
Our vision is to reach and maintain the market leader position in performance marketing for the financial industry across Europe, by offering cost-efficient acquisition models, boutique services to our clients and by creating a team of experts in financial advertising.
Our mission is to become the agency of choice for the financial sector by providing an outstanding service to our clients and help them to increase their sales. If you share our mission, are passionate about online marketing then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed.
We are looking for a talented individual to join us as Intern – Account Management Italy supporting the team in continuing to grow our publishers’ portfolio in Italy.
What you will do:
- Support all communication with clients
- Take full ownership to foster excellent customer-care support
- Support the Account Management team on technical issues and campaigns optimization
- Monitor tracking procedures and learn troubleshooting
- Support the preparation of review meetings, internal and external reports and presentations
- Support the team with day-to-day operational tasks
- Creation of newsletters (basic knowledge of writing in html code)
- Owning your tasks from start to finish
- Contributing to the overall success of your team and the company, and support your colleagues to achieve their targets
What you bring:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, preferably in Online Marketing or Business Administration
- Interest in learning about digital, online affiliation marketing
- Interest and/or knowledge in FinTech and banking industry is a plus
- Good analytical skills combined with strong interpersonal skills, creative, proactive and result-oriented attitude
- Performance-driven and client-oriented mindset with a strong motivation to learn
- You speak fluent Italian and English, and you have great communication as well as presentation skills in both languages
- Good MS office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
What you will get:
- A vibrant and professional environment right in Berlin Mitte, at the heart of the start-up scene and part of the FinLeap ecosystem
- Access to a huge network of young professionals from top Tech & FinTech companies
- Highly motivated and talented colleagues who will help foster your professional development
- The opportunity to learn about online marketing, financial product marketing and lots of tech related topics
- Opportunity to travel across Europe to attend events and meetings
- Lots of benefits and perks such as fresh drinks and healthy food, regular company events and a variety of social activities
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more
- Free German language courses
More details about us can be found here: https://www.financeads.com/