Affiliate Account Manager - Spain (w/m/div)
Service Oriented – Committed to Performance – Transparent
Founded as a joint venture between financeAds GmbH and Berlin-based FinTech guru and company builder FinLeap, financeAds International is the Premium Affiliate Network for Banks, Insurers and FinTech across Europe. We help clients to acquire customers for their online products through our network of highly relevant financial publishers. We work mainly at performance, a highly ROI oriented for online marketing.
Our vision is to reach and maintain the market leader position in performance marketing for the financial industry across Europe, by offering cost-efficient acquisition models, boutique services to our clients and by creating a team of experts in financial advertising.
Our mission is to become the agency of choice for the financial sector by providing an outstanding service to our clients and help them to increase their sales. If you share our mission, are passionate about online marketing then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed.
We are looking for a talented individual to join us as Affiliate Account Manager, playing a vital role in continuing to grow our publishers and advertisers’ portfolio.
What you will do?
- Managing and fostering excellent relationships mainly, but not exclusively with publisher accounts
- Signalling potential publishers and acquiring new publishers for the Spanish and Latin American markets
- Actively analyse current affiliates revenues and optimize together with them
- Managing publishers’ technical implementation and optimizing learning to increase their sales
- Contributing to the overall success of the company and supporting colleagues
- Owning your tasks from start to finish
What you bring?
- Bachelors or Master degree, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration
- Work experience in affiliate marketing, preferably on the publisher side
- You speak fluent Spanish and English, and you have great communication as well as presentation skills in both languages
- Performance-driven and client-oriented mindset
- Good MS office skills (especially Excel) required. Basic knowledge of HTML is required, and knowledge of tracking technologies are a plus
What you will get?
- A vibrant and professional environment right in Berlin Mitte, at the heart of the start-up scene and part of the Finleap ecosystem
- Attractive compensation package including bonus scheme
- Access to a huge network of young professionals from top Tech & FinTech companies
- Highly motivated and talented colleagues who will help foster your professional development
- The opportunity to learn about online marketing, financial product marketing and lots of tech related topics
- Opportunity to travel across Europe to attend events and meetings
- Lots of benefits and perks such as fresh drinks and healthy food, regular company events and a variety of social activities
- Discounts for transportation tickets, local restaurants and more
More details about us can be found here: https://www.financeads.com/
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you